Warm up with Wilsons Heating this winter
We’re here for the thousands of Atlantic Canadians who trust us with their heating needs, and we’ll be here for you too. We’re your full-service heating company with dependable deliveries and local support.
Switch your propane: Switch your propane provider to Wilsons Heating, or switch from another heating source to propane, and get 500 L of FREE propane!*
- Open a new, residential, automatic propane delivery account and sign up for a tank rental agreement by December 31, 2023.
- Receive 500 L of free propane as a credit on your account after your first delivery.
- Choose to add on our protection plan at a special price of 3 years for the price of 2 to save on service calls and annual maintenance.***
Switch your oil delivery & service (Nova Scotia only): Switch your oil provider to Wilsons Heating and purchase our 3-year protection plan, and get 200 L of FREE oil!**
- Open a new, residential oil delivery account and purchase our protection plan at a special price of 3 years for the price of 2.*** Your protection plan allows you to save on service calls and annual maintenance.
- Receive 200 L of free oil as a credit on your account after your first delivery.
Why choose Wilsons Heating?
When we say we’re FULL SERVICE, we mean it.
When you’re a Wilsons customer, you get so much beyond reliable fuel deliveries. You have access to:
- A Large, Experienced Service Team. Our technicians have the knowledge and expertise to efficiently work on your heating system. From brand new system installation and integrating new equipment, to repairs and regular maintenance, you can trust our team to take care of you.
- 24/7 Emergency Service. This means that if you have an urgent issue after-hours, we will respond appropriately and work to get your system running again – even if it’s during the middle of the night on a weekend or holiday, which can be critical if you have no heat in the winter.
- Professional, Warranty-compliant Maintenance. The regular servicing of your system is essential for extending its life, helping to prevent breakdowns, and keeping it running as efficiently as possible. Plus, it’s a requirement of many manufacturer warranties. As a Wilsons Heating customer, you have access to our team of service technicians to help keep your system in tip-top shape.
- Comprehensive Protection Plans. For greater peace of mind, ask about your options for protection plans that help cover the cost of unexpected repairs. Please note, Protection Plans are not currently available in all areas.
Sign up to get started. One of our specialists will contact you shortly.
Terms & Conditions
*Must be a main heating propane account; fireplace and generator accounts are not eligible. The account must be new, and for a residential home, on our automatic delivery schedule. The credit for 500 L of propane is based on the propane price when it is applied; it has no cash value, is not transferable, and will be applied to accounts in good standing, typically within 30 days of the first delivery. The terms and conditions of the tank rental agreement apply. Offer ends December 31, 2023 and is valid in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, in our propane delivery service areas.
**Must be a main heating oil account. The account must be new, and for a residential home, and must add a valid 3-year protection plan upon sign-up. The credit for 200 L of oil is based on the oil price when it is applied; it has no cash value, is not transferable, and will be applied to accounts in good standing, typically within 30 days of the first delivery. The terms and conditions of the protection plan apply. Offer ends December 31, 2023 and is only valid in Nova Scotia, in our oil delivery service areas.
***Purchase 3 years of our protection plan for the price of 2. See https://wilsonsheating.ca/service/protection-plans/ for details on plan inclusions. The special offer for the Protection Plan will be given to the client by waiving the first year’s fees, and then beginning 24 months of monthly payments beginning on the first anniversary. The terms and conditions of the protection plan apply.